We are delighted to have MBA exchange agreements with 11 prestigious international University partners. If you are thinking of coming to Edinburgh, we can promise you an intellectually stimulating and rewarding exchange.
We welcome MBA students from the Aalto MBA (Finland), EADA (Spain), ENPC (France), ESEEC Business School (France), Fuqua School of Business, Duke University (USA), IPADE Business School (México), Kellogg (USA), Macquarie Graduate School of Management (Sydney), McCombs School of Business (USA), MIP Politecnico di Milano (Italy), Schulich School of Business (Canada) and SIMBA (China).
Why Study in Edinburgh?
- A city for heritage: Our University is one of the oldest in the UK. Granted its Royal Charter in 1583 the University has been the seed-bed for some of the world's most distinguished thinkers.
- A city for business: Edinburgh is the second largest financial centre in the UK with a thriving and diverse economy.
- A city for culture: Edinburgh has an incredibly energetic and diverse cultural life. Apart from the renowned Edinburgh International Festival and the Fringe Festival — the largest arts festival in the world — a host of smaller eclectic events run throughout the year. There are dozens of museums, galleries, theatres and cinemas.
- A city for sightseeing: Edinburgh is a spectacular city, regarded as one of the most beautiful and friendly cities in the world. If you want amazing scenery, a short train journey will take you to some of the most beautiful beaches in Europe and the most stunning mountainous landscapes.
- A city for students: With the cost of living much lower than London, Edinburgh gives students all they could want at an affordable price. Edinburgh's compact size also means you can travel around easily, cheaply and safely.