We offer a 12 month MBA as well as a 16 month MBA. These programmes focus on developing your capability for incisive analysis, innovative thinking, leadership skills and entrepreneurial action in a global context.
Accepted a job within 3 months of graduation
Alumni are directors, chairmen, owners, or MDs
Both programmes aim to prepare you for strategic leadership in a rapidly changing world.
The programmes will develop an understanding of:
- the nature and complexity of the global challenges facing businesses;
- the importance of strategic leadership as an approach to achieving success in a rapidly changing environment;
- the key management functions associated with finance, accounting, strategic marketing; organisation and operations;
- how markets and international economies work;
- the responsibilities of businesses as stewards of financial, social and natural capital.
In addition the two programmes will develop:
- your confidence in decision-making through the applied analysis of real business problems;
- your ability to think strategically and holistically when planning new business solutions;
- a passion for innovation and entrepreneurial action;
- a global mind-set with sensitivity to the impact of differences of culture and context on strategy;
- advanced communication and interpersonal skills for effective leadership.
Both programmes take a global perspective, although the opportunities for international travel on each programme are different in scope and extent.
On our 12-month MBA, there is an opportunity to study International Business in Context (a one-week intensive module located in an emerging market) and to undertake your Capstone Project focused on a country outside of the UK.
On our 16-month MBA, the international opportunities are greater. You will spend 2-3 months on exchange with one of our international partner Universities (USA, Canada, China, Italy, France, Finland, Australia, Mexico or Spain) and a further 2 months on an international internship.