Aimed at graduates from a general business or management-related discipline, the programme aims to produce critical, reflective marketers and emphasises the integration of theory and practice with the skills and knowledge required by employers.
What we offer
Our MSc course in Marketing aims to provide students with:
- A strong academic base, passionate faculty and international cohort that ensures a rewarding student experience in our city-centre campus
- Widespread industry links which allows our students to engage with a range of guest speakers
- An in-depth study of marketing discipline through a comprehensive range of academically grounded courses.
- An aim to provide a thorough understanding of the theoretical foundations of marketing alongside current and emerging applications in marketing management, the analysis of marketing decisions, consumer behaviour and marketing research methods
- A programme structure with a career focus which allows students to study aspects of marketing related to their interests, this supporting their intended career paths.