The Credit Research Centre (CRC) is an impartial research group devoted to the study of credit. It is independent of credit granting organisations and engages in both theoretical and highly applied research of interest to all stakeholders in the industry, including lenders, credit suppliers, credit scoring organisations, borrowers and government agencies.
Deadline: 31st March 2016
Nationality Criteria: All Countries
Value: Tuition fees (overseas) + approx. £14,057 stipend to increase annually at the rate of the GDP inflator
CRC is offering a scholarship that will provide funds to pay for overseas fees and a fixed amount for maintenance for the years 2016/17, 2017/18 and 2018/19.
- have a Master’s degree from an accredited UK or overseas university, with above-average academic achievement in any management discipline, public management, public administration, public policy, and/or social policy.
- have an IELTS score of least 7.0 (for applicants whose native language is not English), with no score lower than 6.0 in each section, or the equivalent from our approved list of certificates.
- meet our full eligibility criteria for the PhD programme
The Scholarship will be awarded on a competitive basis and it is unlikely your application for the scholarship will be successful unless you have gained a distinction in your MSc.
How to apply
- Download our scholarship covering letter template
- Complete the downloaded covering letter explaining your reasons for applying and why you are the ideal person to receive this scholarship.
- A research plan
- Your CV
- Two academic referees
- Email your completed covering letter, stating your full name and UUN in your email, to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on the scholarship contact Professor Jonathan Crook
Further information on the application process
- Find out how to apply for our PhD programme
- Send application enquiries to the Research and PhD Support Team at email@example.com quoting your Universal Username (UUN) if you have one