The School Executive's main tasks are to create strategy and policy to guide the School; represent and engage academic groups and professional functions in the running of the School; ensuring it operates effectively and efficiently; ensuring appropriate and sustainable resourcing; and integrating, coordinating and monitoring activities to ensure progression.
The School Executive meets once a fortnight during the academic year to discuss a wide range of academic and other School issues.
- Mary Brennan, Chair of Food Marketing and Society and Director of UG Programmes
- Sarah Cooper, Head of Entrepreneurship & Innovation Group and Personal Chair in Entrepreneurship & Enterprise Development
- Jonathan Crook, Professor of Business Economics, Deputy Dean and Director of Research
- Ann Hunter, Director of Professional Services
- Owen Kelly, Director of Engagement
- Ron Kerr, Head of Strategy Group and Senior Lecturer in International Management
- Wendy Loretto, Dean of the Business School and Professor of Organisational Behaviour
- Susan Murphy, Chair in Leadership Development and Head of Organisation Studies Group
- Jamal Ouenniche, Chair in Business Analytics & Head of Management Science and Business Economics Group
- Roberto Rossi, Reader in Management Science and Director of PG Programmes
- Stephen Walker, Professor of Accounting and Head of Accounting & Finance Group