Benefits for your business
- Consultancy at a fraction of the cost of a mainstream consulting house. Each student can call upon the resources of the University and is supported by an academic supervisor with specialist knowledge in the field.
- Potential future employment: internships give you the chance to gain experience of a student's work as a prelude to possible long-term employment with minimum risk.
- International experience of the student may prove advantageous if considering entry into an overseas market.
- Flexible work that can be tailored to your needs.
- A substantial outcome both in terms of the work carried out during the internship and the dissertation that follows.
- The opportunity to build a relationship with a leading business school. This could raise your company profile and ensure you are aware of opportunities available to the wider University network.
Is your business suitable for an internship?
We welcome any company, government agency, NGO or charity with an interesting and challenging project. The School particularly encourages internship enquiries from financial institutions. A wide range of companies based across the UK and overseas have offered internships to our students.
- Barclays Capital
- United Nations
- Chicago Board of Trade
- Ernst & Young
- Shell UK
Discuss your ideas
Contact us to discuss hosting an MBA internship.