Building a UK Supply Chain for Emerging Markets
Our students had the opportunity to work with Fair Business Alliance Ltd to build a supply chain in the UK.
Benefits for Your Business
- Gain insight into emerging market opportunities for your business, based on research into your business model and potential opportunities, risks and challenges
- Use our students for a project you may not have the resources to tackle in-house
- Receive a practical report providing the team's research, analysis and recommendations
It was a pleasure to be involved in this year's IBEM course again and we very much enjoyed the recent presentations and having the students interpret our real life business challenges from a non J&J perspective.Barry Buchanan
Marketing Director - Global Surgery at Johnson & Johnson MISSA
Why Work with Our IBEM Students?
Our MSc in International Business and Emerging Markets attracts a varied group of graduates united by common interest in doing international business and finding opportunities in emerging markets. Teams are designed to be as culturally diverse as possible, reflecting the international makeup of the programme.
What Kinds of Project are Suitable?
Projects can focus on any aspect of an organisation's business, provided that there is an emerging markets element. We are able to consider any emerging market country or region. If you are interested in more than one market, we may supply more than one team.
- Market scoping
- Export strategies
- Partnership development
- Franchising models
- Setting up supply chain and production
Projects typically take place between January and March.
|Contact Partnership Development to Discuss Your Project||May to October|
|Prospective Clients Submit Project Proposals||Deadline: End of October|
|Projects Assigned to Groups||Late November|
|Initial Group/Client Meeting to Draw Up Project Plan||Early January|
|Main Project Work||Between January and March|
|Delivery of Report and Client Presentations||Late March|
Discuss Your Ideas
If you would like more information on student projects please contact our Student Development Team. Please include details of:
- Which project(s) are best suited to your proposal
- Your contact information
- Project title, objectives and outcomes, location, knowledge and any skills required