- Thursday 26 March 2020
Conference Room and Roof Terrace
- Prof Tina Harrison, Personal Chair of Financial Services Marketing and Consumption
- Prof Francis Greene, Chair in Entrepreneurship
- Prof Jonathan Crook, Professor of Business Economics
- Dr Raffaella Calabrese, Senior Lecturer
- Dr Matthew Brander, Senior Lecturer in Carbon Accounting
- Prof Neil Pollock, Professor of Innovation and Social Informatics
- Dr Belen Martin-Barragan, Lecturer in Management Science
This event is now postponed. Apologies for any inconvenience.
Collaborative Research Partnerships with academia are an ideal way for a company to access expertise and demonstrate thought leadership in an industry or inform development of new products or services. The Business School's international faculty is keen to create research with practical applications. We have a strong track record of developing links between industry and academia to demonstrate impact in real-life situations.
This event will offer the opportunity to hear from leading academics about some of the outstanding research being conducted at the Business School, and to find out how to engage with their research to benefit your company. Topics covered during the event will include:
- Young Adult Financial Capability
- Productivity Dilemma—Barriers to Scaling Up
- Credit Risk
- Open Banking
- Carbon Accounting
- How Digital Ventures Must Pitch to Industry Analysts to Scale
- Explainable Machine Learning in Banking
If you would like to attend but your organisation is not a member of SFE, please contact Ksenia Siedlecka.