- Wednesday 17 June–Friday 19 June 2020
- £500 (Early Bird Corporate)
- £350 (Early Bird Academic)
- £650 (Standard Corporate)
- £450 (Standard Academic)
- £150 (PhD)
- Bruno Biais, Professor of Finance, HEC Paris
- Sanjiv Das, Santa Clara University
This event is now postponed. We will update this event and the conference website once a new date has been confirmed.
The conference aims to bring together academics, policymakers, and finance professionals to share new insights and discuss the economic issues related to the application of technology to the practice of finance in a rapidly evolving regulatory landscape.
The three-day conference will include three keynote lectures, a policy-oriented panel discussion on how academic research can help accelerate innovation in the finance sector for societal benefit, and presentations of research papers.
For full details of the programme, speakers, and organising committee, please see the conference website: