- Thursday 4 March–Thursday 17 June 2021
- Malcolm Kpedekpo, Founder and Investment Partner, Panoramic Growth Equity
- Gautam Dev, Global Head Talent & Change, Standard Life Aberdeen
- Dr Peter Mathieson, Vice Chancellor and Principal of the University of Edinburgh
- Colin Robertson, Vice Chair, NFI Group Inc.
- Paula Cousins, Chief Strategy and Sustainability Officer, Weir Group
- Ross Shushter, Chief Executive, Howden
- Dr Lena Wilson, CBE, NXD NatWest Group
- Carolyn Jamieson, Chief Legal and Policy Office, Trustpilot
- Dr Doug Gurr, Chairman British Heart Foundation
This programme will give delegates the opportunity to engage directly with a diverse and talented group of experienced leaders from business and academia, each bringing practical case studies and evidence-based research to enhance discussions and participation. The objective is to give participants the confidence to apply this learning to their own leadership situations as they progress in their existing, or towards their future, board positions.
The programme is designed to supply the tools, strategies, and networks to support and challenge participants in preparation for future career opportunities and a move into senior management. It aims to develop participants based on their own leadership and career goals. It will build on your existing development activities, helping to identify competency gaps and will provide you with the tools to create an individualised development plan.
The programme runs over the course of 4 months with 2 sessions per month. The separate sessions use facilitated learning with a combination of professional and academic leaders, and are designed to encourage active learning through a mixture of interactive group-based and expert-led teaching.
Each module is designed around a theme particularly relevant to individuals moving into senior management positions, and offers tools or frameworks that can be put into practice immediately. In addition, participants will work on particular projects that require solving leadership problems for specific organisations and applying newly acquired skills.
The level of teaching is Executive MBA and above, and each session is video recorded for the exclusive use of delegates for continued learning and in case a session is missed.
The style of learning and delivery will be online practical workshops, case studies, and group work to enable practical learning at all times.
Sessions will take place from 17:00 to 20:00 and will be delivered online via Zoom.
Sessions will be held on the following dates:
- Thursday 4 March
- Thursday 25 March
- Thursday 8 April
- Thursday 22 April
- Thursday 6 May
- Thursday 20 May
- Thursday 3 June
- Thursday 17 June
To find out more and to register your interest, please see our Executive Leadership Programme pages.