- Monday 25 September–Friday 1 December 2023
Over 10 weeks, course participants study new and emerging technologies and how data can be used to drive insight and design seamless consumer experiences. It looks at the shifts in business practice, made by those already leading the way in sustainability, and explores how marketing can be used to both drive and communicate the value created.
You’ll study four topics at your own pace, before coming together with the class for a live session at the end of each one.
- Dr Ewelina Lacka, Reader in Digital Marketing and Analytics
- Dr Jennifer Yule, Lecturer in Marketing
- Dr Ben Marder, Senior Lecturer in Marketing
- Dr Teea Palo, Senior Lecturer in Marketing
- Professor Tina Harrison, Professor of Financial Services Marketing
- Dr Mary Ho, Lecturer in Marketing
- Professor Angela Tregear, Professor of Marketing
- Dr Fumi Kitagawa, Senior Lecturer in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Dr Victoria Rodner, Lecturer in Marketing
- Dr Andre Santos, Lecturer in Predictive Analytics
- Professor Shannon Vallor, Professor of Ethics of Data and Artificial Intelligence
- Dr Hajar Mozaffar, Senior Lecturer in Innovation
- Dr Jordana Viotto Da Cruz, Lecturer in EntrepreneurshipJ
- Debbie Crompton, Teaching Fellow in Innovation and Digital Entrepreneurship
- Professor Burkhard Schafer, Professor of Computational Legal Theory
4 hours of study per week.
Live sessions will take place on Zoom 14:00 to 15:00 on the following dates
- Tuesday 26 September
- Thursday 12 October
- Thursday 26 October
- Thursday 9 November
- Thursday 23 November
- Tuesday 28 November
Fees and funding
A 20% discount is available for University of Edinburgh alumni. Please get in touch with the Executive Education team to receive the Eventbrite discount code.
A limited number of fully funded places will be available for Scottish domiciled participants through the Scottish Funding Council (SFC) Upskilling Fund and will be awarded on a first come, first served basis.