- Thursday 12 March 2020
Conference Room and Roof Terrace
- Dr Tom Calvard, Senior Lecturer in Organisation Studies and HRM, University of Edinburgh Business School
- Dr Lila Skountridaki, University of Stirling
- Anna Valeria Luciani, Chartered MCIPD and Academic Engagement Lead at CIPD South East Scotland
Unfortunately this event is now cancelled. Apologies for any inconvenience.
CIPD South East Scotland together with the University of Edinburgh will host an event looking at HR relationships with sustainability, ethics and corporate social responsibility. Dr Tom Calvard, Senior Lecturer in Organisation Studies & Human Resource Management (HRM) and Programme Director of the MSc in HRM together with lecturer Dr Lila Skountridaki from the University of Stirling will present an academic update. Also, providing a practical HR perspective on this topic will be Anna Valeria Luciani, Chartered MCIPD and Academic Engagement Lead at CIPD South East Scotland.
Included in the evening event will be presentations from CIPD South East Scotland to HR Students who have demonstrated outstanding academic achievement throughout their studies.
- 18:00–18:30: Registration
- 18:30–19:30: Talk commences
- 19:30–20:00: Networking