- Wednesday 17 October 2018
- Sara Robertson; Entrepreneurship Development Manager; University of Edinburgh Business School
Rediscover (or locate) your networking mojo and fine-tune your networking skills at this Entrepreneurship Club event. Members and non-members alike are welcome to attend.
Sara Robertson, Entrepreneurship Development Manager at the Business School will lead this workshop guiding you through basic, intermediate and advanced tips so you can make the most of your time invested in networking. Whether you're networking for your career or your business, it can be nerve-wracking or feel like a poor return on your time. Join this event to pick up tips to improve your confidence and effectiveness.
The event is split into two parts and you're welcome to attend both or just one.
Part 1: 16:30 –17:45
- 16:30–16:45: Welcome
- 16:45–17:30: Workshop - Who and How to Approach
- 17:30–17:45: Networking Game & Prizes
- 17:45–18:15: Break and Welcome for New Arrivals
Part 2: 18:00–19:15
- 18:00–18:15: Welcome
- 18:15–18:45: Workshop - What to Say and How to Move On
- 18:45–19:15: Networking Game & Prizes
What is the Entrepreneurship Club?
It's a community of business people, professionals, entrepreneurs, staff, students and researchers all keen to meet, network and learn from each other. Events are held throughout the year including a pitching competition to win £6,000 towards your startup. The club is run by the Business School to enhance the student experience and connect businesses with entrepreneurially minded talent at the University of Edinburgh.
The club is open to all who are interested in entrepreneurship.