- Tuesday 29 September 2020
- Professor John Amis; Chair in Strategic Management and Organisation; University of Edinburgh Business School
- Professor Jake Ansell; Professor of Risk Management; University of Edinburgh Business School
- Manjit Bains; Director of Asset Management Business School Ltd
- Professor Wendy Loretto; Professor of Organisational Behaviour and Dean of University of Edinburgh Business School
- Dr Kristina Potočnik; Senior Lecturer in Human Resource Management; University of Edinburgh Business School
This event has been cancelled. If you are interested in attending a future SAMTI course, please contact our Executive Education Team.
Strategic Asset Management for Transformational Impact (SAMTI) aligns physical infrastructure assets with an organisation’s strategic direction. SAMTI is integral to the investment decisions driving the through-whole-life management of physical infrastructure assets.
Offering an unmatched focus on strategic management and transformational change, this programme will equip leaders with the skills to take asset management from a policy perspective into effective, sustainable practice. Led by the Business School's world-renowned faculty, and by greatly experienced SAMTI practitioners, participants will apply learning to their actual workplace challenges.