- Thursday 1 April 2021
- £2,000 (price for all 3 sessions)
- Dr Sarah Ivory, University of Edinburgh Business School
- Dr Kathi Kaesehage, University of Edinburgh Business School
- Sandy Trust, EY
- Ethical Finance Hub
Please note: Attendees must ensure they are able to attend all sessions before registering for this course.
Sessions on Day 1 are:
- Finance and the Financial System—Where are we and how did we get here
- Global Challenges—How serious are they and what will it take to solve them
- Sustainable Finance—What does it mean, what doesn't it mean, and how do we measure it?
- Panel Debate—Whose job is global sustainability and stability anyway?
Sessions on Day 2 (6 May 2021) are:
- Turning climate risk into climate opportunity—Disclosure and scenario analysis
- Understanding 'Paris Alignment' for financial institutions and related opportunities it creates
- Sustainable Finance products and services—Opportunities for organisations
- Panel Debate—Climate change: risk AND opportunity?
Post-session learning asks cohorts for a 'pitch document' outlining an innovation intended for their organisation. An expert panel will feed back, with participants volunteering to pitch proposals over lunch on Day 3.
Sessions on Day 3 (17 June 2021) are:
- Organisations and projects supporting agents of change towards Sustainable Finance
- Identifying and overcoming obstacles to change
- Sustainable Finance case study panel
- Closing keynote—the role of capitalism in a sustainable world