Join us for this special event on 'Navigating Industry and Career Challenges in a Fast-paced World' at the Penn Club of New York, hosted by the University of Edinburgh Business School.
UEBS in New York: 'Navigating Industry and Career Challenges in a Fast-paced World' Alumni Panel Event📅19 October 2017
⏲18:00 - 20:00 (2 hours)
The University of Edinburgh Business School is delighted to host a special event featuring lively debate and discussion on a range of issues including:
- How developments such as, globalisation, big data, blockchain and other innovations are shaping the future of a range of different sectors, from human resource management to financial services.
- Anecdotes and shared experience from our alumni panellists on career development and their hints and tips for getting ahead.
The event is open to alumni and prospective students of the University of Edinburgh, members of the American Scottish Foundation and the wider business community. Attendance is free of charge but advance booking is required.
Discussions will be chaired by Mark McSherry, Editor (and Publisher) of the Scottish Financial Review (MBA 2001, University of Edinburgh Business School), with participation from the following panellists, all of whom are business graduates of the University of Edinburgh, and experts in their field:
- Olive Darragh, Founder and CEO of Zolio Inc (BCom 1985, University of Edinburgh Business School)
- Pavle Sabic, Head of Market Development at S&P Global Market Intelligence (MSc Finance and Investment 2007, University of Edinburgh Business School)
- Ashley Bendell, District Manager, Majors Accounts, ADP (BCom 1999, University of Edinburgh Business School)
- Dr Allison Schrager, Columnist at Quartz (MA(H) Economics, 2000), University of Edinburgh)
Biographies for each of the speakers can be found in the link below.
The panel discussion will be followed by a catered networking reception to give attendees the opportunity to connect with members of the University’s alumni network, the American Scottish Foundation and the wider business community.✎
The Spruce Room
Penn Club of New York
30 W 44th St, New York, NY 10036, USA
👤 Julianne Reddin
📞 0131 650 3856
1 places remaining