Benefits of commissioning our students
- Clear outcomes delivered directly to you
- Assess potential talent free of charge
- Access skills and knowledge supported by academic rigour
- Minimal cost: your time, engagement and commitment
Types of project
There are two types of student projects: group consultancy and individual research.
Group consultancy projects
A small team of students research and deliver consultancy on a business or management issue of your choice, providing clear and practical recommendations. These include:
- Undergraduate Enterprise Consultancy
- Carbon Finance Consultancy
- Management Consultancy in Practice
- Project Management in Business Analysis Business Consultancy Project
- Sustainable Business Consultancy Project
- MBA Consultancy
- MBA Strategic Marketing
- MBA Charity Consultancy Week
These projects provide opportunities for students to connect with employers and gain professional experience in consulting roles across a range of sectors.
Company sponsored dissertations (individual research projects)
This is the student's summer research project, which could look at a business or management issue chosen by you. This will usually take an in-depth look into a defined research area and result in a substantial report featuring research, analysis, and practical conclusions. There is no charge; the only cost is any expenses incurred.
Discuss your needs
- Which project(s) are best suited to your proposal
- Your contact information
- Project title, objectives and outcomes, location, knowledge and any skills required