MA Business Management and Supernature Oils
Our students and client talk about the project they worked on together, looking at Supernature Oils' online marketing strategy.
Benefits for Your Business
- Use our students for a project you may not have the resources to tackle in-house
- Receive a practical report providing the team's research, analysis and recommendations
- Interact with high-calibre students who are about to graduate and are entering the job market
The work that the students did has been fantastic. I think it's going to be extremely useful for us going forward. It has given us a lot of ideas.Lynn Mann
Co-Founder and Director of Supernature Oil
Why Work with Our Undergraduate Students?
The students are fourth-year honours students specialising in entrepreneurship and innovation with an advanced grounding in management.
What Kinds of Project are Suitable?
We are keen to work with startup companies facing issues around growth. Examples include:
- Developing a digital marketing strategy to attract more customers
- Marketing research into crowdfunding to make predictions about growth
- Research and development in social media strategy and establishing a route to market
Projects typically take place between September and November.
|Contact Partnership Development to Discuss Your Project||May to August|
|Prospective Clients Submit Project Proposals||Deadline: Late August|
|Projects Assigned to Groups||Early September|
|Initial Group/Client Meeting to Draw Up Project Plan||Early October|
|Main Project Work||October to November|
|Delivery of Final Report and Presentations||Late November|