- Thursday 23 January 2020
- Professor Jake Ansell; Professor of Risk Management; University of Edinburgh Business School
- Manjit Bains; Director of Asset Management Business School Ltd
- Professor John Amis; Chair in Strategic Management & Organisation; University of Edinburgh Business School
- Dr Kristina Potočnik; Senior Lecturer in Human Resource Management; University of Edinburgh Business School
- Professor Wendy Loretto; Professor of Organisational Behaviour and Dean of University of Edinburgh Business School
Offering an unmatched focus on strategic management and transformational change, this programme will equip leaders with the skills to take asset management from a policy perspective into effective, sustainable practice. Led by the Business School's world-renowned faculty, and by greatly experienced SAMTI practitioners, participants will apply learning to their actual workplace challenges.
Who Will Benefit from this Programme?
Senior and emerging leaders with responsibility for implementing asset management will benefit greatly from this programme. Sectors and industries primed to take advantage include:
- Utilities Companies
- Educational establishments
- Government at national, regional, and local level
- Private, public, and not-for-profit organisations
Find Out More
If you are looking for more information, please email the Executive Education Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.