My PhD research mainly focuses on justice perception and practice in the organisation. Specifically, I am interested in:
- the dynamic change of justice perception
- the observer effect of workplace unfairness
- justice under organisational change
- organisational justice and the institutional theory
In addition, I am also conducting research on career development and stress in the workplace.
- Du, D.Y., Lu, C.Q. & Xu, X.M., (2017). Job insecurity and its outcomes: The joint roles of justice and self-uncertainty. 5th International Workshop on Insights in Organizational Justice and Behavioural Ethics, Paris.
- Xu, X.M., Du, D.Y., Sverke, M. & Lu, C.Q.(2015). Does Job Insecurity Always Lead to Employees’ Absence and Turnover? Overall Organizational Justice as a Moderator. European Association of Work and Organizational Psychology 2015 Conferences, Oslo.
- Siu, O.L., Xu, X.M., Wang, H.J. & Lu, C.Q. (2015). A model of proactive personality and creativity: The role of job autonomy. Industrial and Organisational Psychology Conference, Melbourne.
- Xu, X.M., Duan, Y. & Lu, C.Q. (2014). Career Development Opportunities and Intention to Stay: the role of Work Engagement and Employability. Oral presentation, Human Resource Division International Conference, Hefei. Best Paper Award Finalist.
- Lu, C.Q., Du, D.Y., Xu, X.M., & Zhang, R. F. (2016). Revisiting the relationship between job demands and job performance: the effects of job security and traditionality, Journal of Occupational & Organizational Psychology. doi:10.1111/joop.12158
- Lu, C. Q., Du, D. Y., & Xu, X. M. (2016). What differentiates employees' job performance under stressful situations: the role of general self-efficacy, Journal of Psychology (1), 837-848.
- Lu, C.Q., Xu, X.M. & Caughlin, D. (2015). Work-Home Interference and Employees’ Well-Being and Performance: The Moderating Role of Chinese Work Value. In Lu, L., & Cooper, C. L. (Eds.), Handbook of Research on Work–Life Balance in Asia (pp. 116-140). Edward Elgar Publishing.
- A Study of Job Demands-Resources Model of Workplace Safety and the Role of Chinese Psychological Belief: Qualitative and Quantitative Approaches (Research Grants Foundation of Hong Kong)
- Impacts of Employment Insecurity on Employees’ Performance and Intention to Retain (National Natural Science Foundation of China)
- “Scenario-Response” Based National Emergency Response Platform System (Major Research Plan of the National Natural Science Foundation of China)
- The Influence of Implicit Positive Association on Own-Race Effect (Guangdong Province Innovation Experiment Project)