- Financing a sustainable world
- Accounting for climate change and sustainability
- Transforming to a sustainable society
- Doing business sustainably
- Transitioning to a low carbon economy
|Kenneth Amaeshi||Chair in Business and Sustainable Development and Director of the Sustainable Business Initiative|
|Matthew Brander||Senior Lecturer in Carbon Accounting|
|Mary Brennan||Chair of Food Marketing and Society|
|Ian Cochran||Programme Director of the MSc Climate Change Finance & Investment and Lecturer in Climate Finance & Investment|
|Gbenga Ibikunle||Professor and Chair of Finance|
|Sarah Ivory||Senior Lecturer in Executive Education, Climate Change and Sustainability|
|Craig Mackenzie||Senior Lecturer in Sustainable Enterprise|
|Luca Taschini||Chair in Climate Change Finance|
|Angela Tregear||Personal Chair in Marketing|
The Centre for Business, Climate Change, and Sustainability (B-CCaS)
B-CCaS brought together two existing centres (Centre for Business and Climate Change and Sustainable Business Initiative) to build on previous successes in funding, industry engagement, and policy-relevant research.
Partners have included:
- Volvo and Costain Groups in carbon accounting.
- China Resources Power, Guangdong Electric Power Design Institute, and BHP in carbon capture and storage.
- the World Bank and Asian Development Bank in climate investment and finance.
Research in climate change and sustainability
Theodor Cojoianu discusses his research on the contribution of finance to sustainable development and its positive impact in shaping the economy of tomorrow.
Mathew Brander discusses his research on greenhouse gas accounting and its positive impact in addressing climate change.