The University of Edinburgh Business School is offering a number of scholarships covering part of the fees for students commencing study on one of our Masters' courses in September 2020. These will be based on merit and available to international applicants for the majority of Business School taught Masters.
From £4,000 to £10,000
All Countries except EU and UK
|Contact||Email Email Scholarship Support Team|
The scholarships will be available for the majority of our taught Masters' courses and for all nationalities outside of the UK and EU.
Scholarships will be deducted from the tuition fees payable. Applicants who are fully sponsored by their employer or are in receipt of a full scholarship are not eligible for these scholarships. Applicants can only accept one scholarship from the University of Edinburgh Business School.
Eligible programmes are:
- Accounting & Finance MSc
- Banking & Risk MSc
- Business Analytics MSc
- Carbon Finance MSc
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation MSc
- Finance MSc
- Human Resource Management MSc
- International Business & Emerging Markets MSc
- International Human Resource Management MSc
- Management MSc
- Marketing MSc
- Marketing & Business Analysis MSc
Decisions will be based with equal weighting on academic achievements and the potential of contributing to the cultural enrichment of the Master's programme. Scholarships will be awarded to offer holders based on the following criteria:
- Demonstration of excellent academic performance—on track to obtain, or having graduated with a minimum of a high 2.1 or 1st class UK undergraduate degree or overseas equivalent from a university with a strong academic reputation and ranking
- Having the potential to contribute and enrich all aspects of the Master's programme and the diverse academic and cultural profile of the Master's class
The amounts vary from £4,000 to £10,000.
There will be no separate application process for the University of Edinburgh Business School International MSc scholarships, but please note there is a separate application process though for the wider University of Edinburgh Scholarships.
Scholarships decisions and offers will be based on the candidate's admissions application for the Master's course.
All international offer holders for the eligible taught Masters' courses will be considered for scholarships.
The Business School Admissions team will send our scholarship offers to individuals shortly after each round's decision deadline.
In order to secure your place on the programme as well as this scholarship, it is necessary to accept the scholarship by email and to pay the required deposit within the specified timescale. If you do not accept and pay the required deposit within the given timeframe then you will be forfeiting your scholarship offer. The Business School will then re-allocate this scholarship.
The University of Edinburgh Business School
29 Buccleuch Place