The UK and EU Scholarships are available for students who are nationals of the UK or countries within the European Union.
From £4,000 to £10,000
|Contact||Email Email Scholarship Support Team|
The University of Edinburgh Business School is offering a number of scholarships covering part of the fees for students commencing study on one of our Masters' courses in September 2020. These will be based on merit and are available to nationals of the UK or countries within the European Union for our Business School taught Masters.
Eligible programmes are:
- Accounting & Finance MSc
- Banking & Risk MSc
- Business Analytics MSc
- Carbon Finance MSc
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation MSc
- Finance MSc
- Finance, Technology & Policy MSc
- Human Resource Management MSc
- International Business & Emerging Markets MSc
- International Human Resource Management MSc
- Management MSc
- Marketing MSc
- Marketing & Business Analysis MSc
Decisions will be based with equal weighting on academic achievements and the potential of contributing to the cultural enrichment of the Master's programme. Scholarships will be awarded to offer holders based on the following criteria:
- Demonstration of excellent academic performance—on track to obtain, or having graduated with a minimum of a high 2.1 or 1st class UK undergraduate degree or overseas equivalent from a university with a strong academic reputation and ranking
- Having the potential to contribute and enrich all aspects of the Master's programme and the diverse academic and cultural profile of the Master's class
The amounts vary from £4,000 to £10,000.
There will be no separate application process for the University of Edinburgh Business School UK & EU scholarships, but please note there is a separate application process for some other scholarships.
Scholarships decisions and offers will be based on the candidate's admissions application for the Master's course.
All UK/EU offer holders for our taught Master's courses will be considered for scholarships.
The Business School Admissions team will send our scholarship offers to individuals shortly after each round's decision deadline.
In order to secure your place on the programme as well as this scholarship, it is necessary to accept the scholarship by email and to pay the required deposit within the specified timescale. If you do not accept and pay the required deposit within the given timeframe then you will be forfeiting your scholarship offer. The Business School will then re-allocate this scholarship.
The University of Edinburgh Business School
29 Buccleuch Place