Céline joined the Organisation Studies group in September 2012 upon completing her PhD - which examined the conceptualisation and operationalisation of individual workplace performance - at the University of Surrey (School of Psychology & Surrey Business School).
Céline has an MSc in Occupational & Organisational Psychology from the University of Surrey (Guildford) and a BA in Psychology from Universitaet Erfurt in Germany.
Céline's research is predominantly collaborative; she has links with the following universities: University of London; University of Birmingham; Heriot-Watt University; Universitaet Erfurt/Germany; Temuco Catholic University/Chile. Céline has recently secured funding via the Newton scheme jointly with her Chilean collaborator; this funding goes towards a project (2016-2018) examining life domain transitions across four countries.
Her professional background includes work in Human Resources (e.g. T-Mobile (Germany), Ford Motor Company (France), UTi (Spain)), market research and consultancy. Her most recent professional appointment was as a Research Psychologist at Saville Consulting (2007-2012).
Céline is a member of the following learned societies:
- British Academy of Management (BAM)
- European Association of Work and Organizational Psychology (EAWOP)
- Society for Industrial & Organizational Psychology (SIOP)
- British Psychological Society (BPS); BPS Division of Occupational Psychology (DOP)
- Psychological Testing Centre (PTC)
- Evidence-Based Management Collaborative (Center for Evidence-Based Management (CEBMA))
- International Association of Coaching (IAC)
- Coaching Research Community
- Higher Education Academy (HEA).
- Assessment & selection
- Managing performance at work
- Workplace performance
- Psychological contract
- Professional development
- Managerial career development
- Work performance
- Assessment and selection
- Psychometric testing
- Professional development (e.g. coaching)
- Cross-cultural studies
- Research methods.