Executive Assistant to the Dean of the Business School
Roles and Responsibilities
Freya is responsible for providing operational and administrative support to the Head of School and senior leadership team.
- Overseeing the Head of School's diary.
- Secretary to the School Executive.
- Providing administrative support for key HR functions involving the Head of School such as annual reviews, academic promotions and and Chancellor's Fellowships.
- Overseeing recruitment and renewal process for Honorary and Affiliate Staff at a School level.
- School level lead for Grade 10 recruitment activity.
- Key point of contact for Professorial Fellows.
- Secretary to the Ethics, Responsibility and Sustainability Committee.
Prior to joining the Business School in 2016, Freya's background was primarily in first line university IT support. She has conducted a wide variety of student and customer supporting jobs, including working as a tutor, library assistant, research assistant and as a steward for Historic Environment Scotland.
Freya has a PhD in English/Medieval Studies from the University of Leicester.