Executive Support Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
Freya is responsible for the Executive Support Team who provide operational and administrative support to the Head of School, Director of Professional Services and senior leadership team.
- Management of the Executive Support Team (EA to the Dean & Executive Support Administrator)
- Member of the School Executive
- Co-chair of the Ethics, Sustainability and Responsibility Committee
- Workload Allocation Model (WAM)
- Internal Communications from the School Executive
- Overseeing the administration of Academic Management Roles
- Strategy 2030 and KPI dashboard
- Main contact for FOI and Complaints
Prior to joining the Business School as the School Office Secretary in 2016, Freya's background was primarily in first line university IT support. She has conducted a wide variety of student and customer supporting jobs, including working as a tutor, library assistant, research assistant and as a steward for Historic Environment Scotland. Before taking on her current role she worked as the Executive Assistant to the Dean of the Business School.
Freya has a PhD in English/Medieval Studies from the University of Leicester.