Senior Lecturer in Organisational Studies and Business Ethics
+44 (0)131 650 3805
- Edinburgh born
- Educated Stewart's Melville College
- 1976-79 RGN North Edinburgh College of Nursing and Midwifery.
- 1980-1983 BA (Liverpool)
- 1983-85 Research Fellow
- 1985-1990 PhD (Liverpool)
- Director FT MBA programme, University of Edinburgh 2000-03
- Currently, Senior Lecturer in Organizational Studies and Business Ethics, and Chairman of EBEN-UK.
Current research interests and publication in the field of Business and Organizational Ethics, focusing on ethical theory, managerial ethics and the impact of corporate social responsibility.