Lecturer in Entrepreneurship
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lecturer in the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Group
- Course coordinator: Digital Business
- Course coordinator: The Entrepreneurial Manager
- Personal Tutor
I joined the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Group at the University of Edinburgh Business School in August 2019, after a two-year post-doctoral fellowship at the University of Paris-Dauphine (Governance and Regulation Chair). Prior to this I completed a PhD in Economics at the University of Paris-Nord and Telecom Paris and a Master in Economics and Management at Telecom Paris.
My research relates to the economics of digital platforms and to digital innovation.
- Digital Platforms
- The emergence of digital platforms
- The impact of digital platforms on the economy
- The role of digital platforms' governance on complementors' participation and performance
- Inter-organisation relationship between tech start-ups and incumbent firms in traditional sectors (e.g., finance, automotive)
- Financial innovation