Roles and Responsibilities
Matthis is responsible for the administration of the following courses, starting in 2018/19:
- BUST08035 Global Challenges for Business
- BUST08014 Computing for Business
- BUST08003 Principles of Finance
- BUST08030 Introduction to Corporate Finance
- ACCN10026 Behavioural Finance and Market Efficiency
- BUST08018 Applications of Finance
- BUST08029 Introduction to Financial Markets
- BUST08040 Planning for a Start-up
- BUST10025 Financial Modelling with Excel
Matthis first joined the University of Edinburgh in September 2015 as a language assistant within the French section of the School of Literatures, Languages and Cultures.
After a spell in the private sector, Matthis was appointed Undergraduate Course Secretary for the Business School in August 2018.
Matthis is an Associate Member of the National Coalition of Independent Scholars (NCIS).