Roles and Responsibilities
Reporting, Analyses, Recommendations
I support research output, impact, PGR and KE activities by providing data, reports, analyses and recommendations for Research Leaders, School Research Committees, REF coordinators and other stakeholders. I work across the full range of available research data for centres and subject groups to provide insights for use in annual reporting, promotional material, quality assurance and REF monitoring and modelling, and to feed college and school communications.
I help maintain and upkeep research data, findings, and publications across the School. This includes identifying gaps in research, impact and publication data, working with academic and professional services colleagues to support a School-wide culture of capturing and evidencing impact, updating data, findings and publication information on School databases and PURE, and ensuring all publication metadata is appropriately recorded and updated.
Strategy & Procedure Design
In cooperation with the Director of Research, the Directors of PGR Programmes and the Head of Research & PhD Support Team, I assist in the design and delivery of strategies and procedures to support collation, curation, dissemination and exploitation of all research and PGR data. This includes contributing to the implementation of a research outcomes strategy in line with University and funders policy, supporting academic colleagues to evidence and track impact, delivering systems and procedures to support robust curation of research data in the School, and the implementation of our Open Access strategy.
Guidance & Training
I provide guidance to academic and support colleagues across the School in all areas of research data, findings, and publication management. I advise on the development of individual research data management plans, and regarding the application of policies and practices in relation to research and impact. I also provide input on recording and evidencing impact and KE activities.
- Tutor in French and Francophone Studies, University of Edinburgh (2020-ongoing)
- Undergraduate Course Secretary, University of Edinburgh Business School (2018-2021)
- Project Manager (Qualitative and Quantitative Market Research), Indiefield Ltd (2016-2017)
- French Language Assistant, University of Edinburgh (2015-2016)
- PhD in Comparative Literature, University of Edinburgh (2019-ongoing)
- MSc in Comparative Literature, University of Edinburgh (2018)
- Licence ès lettres Anglais (Bachelor of Letters in English), University of Rouen (2015)