Roles and Responsibilities
Co-lead BHP Industry Carbon Dioxide Capture Project funded by BHP.
Coordinate the research on Carbon Capture, Utilization and Storge (CCUS).
- PhD (Environmental Systems Engineering), University of Regina, Canada, 2003-2008.
- MSc (Environmental Systems Engineering), University of Regina, Canada, 2001-2003.
- BEng(Environmental Engineering), Harbin Institute of Technology, China, 1991-1995.
- Business models / business model innovation
- Carbon markets and low carbon investment
- Environmental consultancy
Techno-economic assessment of carbon capture, utilization and storage (CCUS) technology and uncertainty analysis.
Sink-source planning of CCUS project for an industry and a region.
Business model for CCUS demonstration and deployment.
Climate change risk evaluation and adaptation strategy analysis