Roles and Responsibilities
Stuart leads on building partnerships with organisations across all sectors for the benefit of the business involved, the University of Edinburgh Business School (UEBS) and our students.
There is a wide range of opportunities to engage with the UEBS including:
- Guest lecturing opportunities
- Company Sponsored Dissertations: Students carry out a piece of work on an issue chosen by the organisation involved
- Student Projects: A small team of student research and deliver consultancy on a business or management issue of your choice
- Share your Insights and Expertise: Engage on our events and courses
- Recruit our Students
- Executive Education: https://www.businessschool.ed.ac.uk/executive-education
- Enhanced Partnership Opportunities: Create long term partnership opportunities
If you are interested in working with the University of Edinburgh Business School (UEBS), please get in touch with Stuart to arrange a meeting to look opportunities.