Roles and Responsibilities
Zhehao is currently the PGR Representative of A&F Group and the Course Organiser of the following courses:
- Postgraduate Course: Financial Valuation (CMSE11403)
- Undergraduate Course: Mergers, Acquisitions, and Corporate Restructuring (BUST10149)
Zhehao joined the University of Edinburgh Business School as a Lecturer (Assistant Professor) in Finance in September 2022. Previously, he was a Lecturer in Finance at the University of Plymouth from 2021-2022. He worked as a research assistant and graduate teaching assistant during his PhD at the University of Glasgow from 2018-2021.
Zhehao serves as an ad-hoc referee for several ABS-rated journals and he is an Associate Fellow (AFHEA) of the Advance HE. He also has banking industry and insurance industry experience prior to his academic career.
- PhD in Finance, University of Glasgow, UK, 2018-2021
- Visiting Scholar, Boston College, US, 2020
- MSc in Finance and Investment, University of Bristol, UK, 2014-2015
- Bachelor of Economics (Insurance), Hunan University, China, 2010-2014
Zhehao's research interests are empirical corporate finance and banking. His current research projects focus on the sub-fields of securitisations, bank loans, corporate innovation, CEOs, and carbon risks.
He is interested in supervising PhD students. Please contact him by email if you have a project proposal or ideas that fit his research area.