3 days to go – ticketing update
Our ticketing tips ahead of Wednesday’s festival.
We’re very excited this year’s Startup Festival is just 3 days away! We can’t wait to kick-off an inspiring day of workshops, one2one advice, stories of failure, networking, tours, films and pitching competitions.
A number of events have sold out or have very limited availability. Here’s what to do if you can’t get tickets:
Keep checking the website
Some people will release tickets they have previously booked.
Turn up on the day and try your luck
It’s often the case with free tickets that a few registered attendees don’t turn up.
And there are plenty of non-ticketed experiences:
• come in and book your one2one session with an entrepreneur
• try our drop-in clinics on raising capital, marketing and CVs
• chat to the teams behind LAUNCH.ed, who support student entrepreneurs, and FreshSight, a student consultancy company working with businesses across the city
• meet Marty, Robotical’s super-cute programmable robot, chat to team behind the Edinburgh-based startup, and learn some robotics while you’re at it!
• buy your set of Startup Cards to help you turn your ideas into action,
• take your chances at the Startup Challenge, and
• don’t forget, you’ll meet and connect with plenty of like-minded people!
There are events with tickets still available so if you haven’t reserved your place already, don’t miss out!
• Success breeds success, morning debate with breakfast | 8:30 – 10.00am
• Social Lunch | 12 – 1.15pm
• E Club pitching competition: Novel Ideas | 3.00 – 4.05pm
• Film Screening: Tomorrow | 3.30 – 5.30pm
• E Club pitching competition: Venture Development | 4.30 – 5.35pm
• Mel Young, Homeless World Cup in conversation, w/ Alice Thompson, Social Bite | 6.00 – 7.00pm
• E Club pitching competitions awards | 7.00pm – 8.00pm