Details of our business and international business programmes starting in September 2021.Degree Finder 2021 Entry
- MA Business Management
- MA Business with Decision Analytics
- MA Business with Enterprise and Innovation
- MA Business with Human Resource Management
- MA Business with Marketing
- MA Business with Strategic Economics
- MA International Business
Single Honours Including a Language Component
- MA International Business with Chinese
- MA International Business with French
- MA International Business with German
- MA International Business with Italian
- MA International Business with Japanese
- MA International Business with Spanish
Joint degrees are a great way to study two subjects at the same time, and Edinburgh offers a range of joint degrees with business. A joint degree can offer many benefits:
- A joint degree qualification shows employers that you can work across a range of disciplines.
- You get to study two subjects, have more choice with courses, and flexibility when you graduate.
- Watch our video on studying for a joint honours degree.
Our 4-year undergraduate degree programmes comprise a combination of two subjects:
- MA Business and Economics
- MA Business and Geography
- MA Business and Law
- MA Psychology and Business
- BSc Computer Science and Management Science
- BSc Mathematics and Business
- LLB Law and Business
Joint Honours: Modern Languages
Our 4-year joint degree programmes with a language usually include one year studying abroad.
Our Business degrees offer flexibility and the opportunity to study abroad.Why Edinburgh?
Teaching and Assessment
Your teaching and assessment will take different forms during your four-year degree.
Studying abroad is a fantastic opportunity to gain an insight into the global business dimension, and the cultures and languages of the individual markets we deal with.