Skip to main content

International students will need to follow immigration requirements in order to study in the UK.

Aside from the minimum entry and language requirements, international applicants may require a Confirmation of Studies (CAS) and a visa in order to study as an undergraduate at the University of Edinburgh.

Comprehensive information for international applicants is available on the University of Edinburgh website.

Guidance for International Applicants