Alumni Contact us

Visa / CAS Information

International students will need a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) from the University in order to apply for a Tier 4 to study in the UK.

Please note that the CAS is issued by the Immigration Compliance team within Student Administration, and not directly by the Business School.

Full information on requesting a CAS and applying for a visa is available from the Immigration Compliance page. 

Find out more information about CAS / Visa

All CAS queries should be directed to Immigration Compliance at