The Business School's MSc in Human Resource Management and MSc in International Human Resource Management are fully accredited programmes of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
Many employers consider a CIPD qualification to be beneficial. Being a CIPD-qualified Masters graduate is a definite career-enhancer as it adds credibility in the eyes of employers and business leaders. However, there are lots of other benefits too.
The CIPD sets out six key benefits:
- Valued by employers
- Being able to apply HR in a business context
- A professional membership flexible enough to meet your needs
- Builds on recognised HR study paths
- Boosts your earnings potential
- Certification of crucial knowledge necessary for professional membership