The Business School will offer five MBA Leadership Scholarships, each with a value of £10,000, to candidates who can demonstrate strong leadership experience or potential and have at least 7 years work experience. This scholarship is available to both FT and Executive MBA students.
|Contact||Email Email Scholarship Support Team|
Leadership scholarships will be awarded from March 2020 onwards.
MBA Leadership Scholarships will be awarded to candidates who:
- can demonstrate strong leadership experience or potential
- have sound academic credentials
- who have substantive work experience, normally of at least seven years.
You can only apply for a scholarship once you have received an offer (conditional or unconditional) to join one of the eligible programmes and have either firmly accepted the offer or be intending to do so.
You will not be eligible for this scholarship if:
- You are fully sponsored by your employer
- You are in receipt of a full scholarship
- You have already accepted a scholarship from the University of Edinburgh Business School
If the applicant is successful in being awarded a scholarship, but subsequently declines their offer of admission to the MBA, the scholarship will be withdrawn and awarded to another applicant. An award will be withdrawn if a student fails to meet the conditions set by the University.
How to Apply
If you wish to be considered for a scholarship you should submit a scholarship application form as soon as possible after receipt of an offer of a place on our MBA.
You will be notified of the result of your scholarship application within a month of the deadline.
- The scholarship will be deducted from tuition fees.
- Scholarships will have to be accepted within a certain timeframe in order to secure your position on the MBA programme and also to secure the scholarship funding.
- If you do not accept and pay the required MBA programme deposit within the given timeframe then you will forfeit your scholarship offer. The Business School will then re-allocate this scholarship.
- If you receive a scholarship, you will be expected to participate occasionally as an ambassador for the Business School during and after your programme.
- Successful applicants enrolled on the Executive MBA will receive half the amount of the scholarship awarded in each of the two years of the programme.
University of Edinburgh Business School
29 Buccleuch Place