The University of Edinburgh has issued advice for prospective students regarding the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
Coronavirus Advice for Prospective Students
Our Doctoral Programmes
As part of a world-renowned University, triple accredited (AMBA, AACSB, and EQUIS) and ranked 4th in the UK for research power (Times Higher Education, 2019) within Business and Management, our Business School provides a highly dynamic and supportive research environment for our large and diverse graduate community. We ensure that our students have the resources required to make the most of their individual projects.
Our world-class research programmes offer:
- Supervision from acclaimed academic faculty within a wider range of subject areas
- Courses designed to expand your knowledge base and develop your research strategies
- Dedicated, modern facilities with state-of-the-art databases and specialist resources
- A peer network of students and inspiring alumni from across the globe
- A vibrant research environment with regular seminars, masterclasses, and events allowing you to connect and learn from experts across the business world
Learn more about our subject groups and find a potential supervisor by browsing our group membersSubject Groups and Supervisors
Our School hosts an extensive programme of events, giving students the opportunity to discover and discuss research with colleagues, visiting scholars, industry experts, and public figures.Seminars and Events