The Business School will offer up to 10 Online MBA Diversity Scholarships, the value ranging between £2,500 and £10,000, to candidates who enhance the diversity of cultures or perspectives on the Edinburgh MBA.
|Contact||Email Email Admissions Team|
The Online MBA Diversity Scholarships will be awarded to candidates who:
- Have sound academic and excellent work experience credentials.
- Have the potential to contribute to and enrich all aspects of the Online MBA
- Can demonstrate how they have provided a supportive, inclusive environment, and/or built a culture of belonging by actively inviting contributions and participations of all people, for example in projects, group work, events, and so on.
- Can tell us how they will use the knowledge gained from the Online MBA programme, and how this will enable them to continue to have an impact as a leader, especially in terms of inclusivity and responsibility.
No separate scholarship application is required. Candidates will be assessed based on their programme application including the CV and the personal statement which should address all aspects of the scholarship criteria detailed above.
Awards will be made shortly after an offer has been issued.
Please note, all applicants selected for an offer
Eligible programmes are:
- Online MBA
You will not be eligible for this scholarship if:
- You are fully sponsored by your employer
- You are in receipt of a full scholarship
- The scholarship will be paid directly towards your tuition fees in two instalments, one in year 1 and one in year 2
- Scholarships have to be accepted by the deadline defined in the scholarship award letter.
- If you do not accept and pay the required programme deposit within the given time frame then you will forfeit your scholarship offer as well as your programme offer. The Business School will then re-allocate this scholarship.
- Any scholarship is automatically withdrawn if you decline your programme offer or fail to meet the conditions set out in your programme offer letter.
- Only one University of Edinburgh Business School scholarship can be accepted.
- If you are in receipt of any other University of Edinburgh scholarship(s) then the maximum that will be covered between all the scholarships awarded will be the full fees.
- Scholarships are not transferable and not deferrable. They are valid only for use by the scholarship awardee for the entry date specified as part of their application in the given academic year If you receive a scholarship, you will be expected to participate occasionally as an ambassador for the Business School during and after your programme.
- Scholarship decisions are at the discretion of the School and all decisions are final.
- If you withdraw at any point during the teaching term, scholarship payments which have already been made will be reclaimed on a pro-rata basis. Under exceptional circumstances, this decision can be reviewed by the Director of Professional Services.