Deputy Director of Research (KE and Impact) & Professor of Risk Management
+44 (0)131 650 3806
CSTAT (Royal Statistical Society); BSc (Leicester); MSc (Newcastle); PhD (Keele).
Previously taught Statistics, Operational Research and Management Science in a number of Universities.
Consultant in statistics.
- Big data analytics
- Corporate governance
- Credit risk modelling
- Enterprise risk management
- Maintenance strategies
- Operational risk
- Small firm networks and co-operation
- Small & medium size enterprises (SME)
- Statistics for finance
- Stochastic modelling
- Economic statistics and indices
- Strategic Asset Management
- Risk Management and Assessment
- Credit Scoring
- Well Being (Financial and Health)
- Risk Governance
- Tourism (especially quantitative aspects)