International Advisory Board Member
Sandip Ghose is an experienced director with a demonstrated history of working in the capital markets and banking industry. He is skilled in innovation management, performance & talent management, personal branding, self-management and future of work.
He holds a number of board level positions within the Indian financial services, including:
- Public Interest Director, India International Depository IFSC Ltd
- Board Member, Unity Small Finance Bank
- Chairman, Academic Council, Association of International Wealth Management of India (AIWMI)
- Trustee Director, Motilal Oswal Trustee Company Ltd
- Board Member, Indian Institute of Management Bodh Gaya
- Board Member, Infomerics Valuation and Rating Pvt. Ltd
Sandip is the Founder Director of the National Institute of Securities Markets (2013-18) and former Principal Chief General Manager & Head - Human Resource Management at the Reserve Bank of India where he worked for 17 years (1996 – 2013).