Professor of Business Modelling
+44 (0)131 650 4604
BSc (Edinburgh); PhD (Edinburgh).
Previously Research Assistant in Operational Research at University of Edinburgh and Tinbergen Institute of Rotterdam.
- Operations management policies for start-up companies
- Application of stochastic dynamic programming to reservoir operation
- Management of multilocation inventory systems
- Models for inventories of perishable goods
- Operation of networks of water reservoirs
- Maintenance models for roads, bridges and buildings.