UEBS students and staff share their advice to new students.
- International Womens Day
- Slavery in Context: Rising Above Racism in Organisations
- Anti-racist Bystander Training
- Race.Ed Podcast Episode 5: A Seat at the Table? The Politics of EDI Work
- ConnectEd Community for Undergraduate Students Event
- ConnectEd Community for MSc and MBA Students Event
- Racial Justice in Organisations: What are we getting wrong?
- Race.Ed Launch Event: Responsive pedagogy in times of crisis
- Spent Lives: Taxi Driving and the Uber Economy
- Feminist Parenting: Perspectives from Africa and Beyond
- ConnectED Community
- ConnectED Capabilities
- Responsive Pedagogy: Addressing lived experiences of inequality
Resources for staff
Training videos and additional resources for staff are available on the School intranet.
Equality and diversity intranet (requires login)