|Entry Date||Application Period|
|September||1 October–31 May|
Your Application Checklist
Before applying for a programme, please consider whether you meet the minimum academic requirements.See Entry Requirements
Review our research areas and staff profiles to ensure supervision for your own research can be secured.Explore Research Areas
Your research proposal is an essential part of your application that will be used to assess your suitability for the PhD programme.See Proposal Guide
Applications are only accepted via our online application portal. Before your application can be completed, you will need to supply required documents.See Required Documents Guide
Important Points to Remember
- For your application to be processed, you must provide the minimum required documents on submission.
- When completing your online application, you can save your progress and continue at a later date.
- You will receive a Universal Username (UUN) at the end of the application process, which should be used in any further correspondence with us.
- You must provide your official transcript and grading scheme on submission.
- In the Proposed Supervisor section of the online application, you must name your potential supervisors in order of preference.
- If you require a visa, we recommend you submit your online application at least four months prior to the programme start date.
- If you wish to be considered for any of our scholarships, you may review available scholarships, application instructions and closing dates before applying.
Ready to Apply?
To answer all your post-application questions, please see our Frequently Asked Questions.
Please note: if you withdraw your application at any time, please contact us and provide your UUN to advise.