This innovative programme developed by the Executive Education Team for the Asian Banking School, and supported by the Chartered Banker Institute, gave participants the tools to not only face the challenges posed to the banking sector by Covid-19 in an efficient way, but also to explore opportunities arising from new social, professional and business relations.
Designed especially for senior level professionals in the financial services industry, the Preparing Banking Leaders for the Post-Pandemic Future Programme combines a number of different activities such as seminars with academics and guest speakers from financial firms, case studies, networking events with practitioners, and external visits. The variety of delivery methods will help participants to maximise their learning experience and ensure the insights gained can be converted into practical and impactful actions within their organisations.
The programme was successful in developing participants’ ability to:
- Respond to the main challenges in the post pandemic world that will likely affect financial institutions
- Manage changes and organisational resilience strategically in times of uncertainty
- Assess the impact of climate change and associated regulations on financial institutions
- Understand the effects, opportunities and ethical issues related to the use of technology in banking
- Lead and foster innovation in their organisations