- MA (Hons) Accounting & Business
- MA (Hons) Accounting & Finance
- MA (Hons) Finance & Business
- LLB (Hons) Law & Accountancy
- MA (Hons) Economics & Accounting
Joint degrees are a great way to study two subjects at the same time, and Edinburgh offers a number of degrees with accounting.
- A joint degreee qualification shows employers you can work across a range of disciplines.
- You get to study two subjects, have more choice with courses, and flexibility when you graduate.
- Watch our video on studying for a joint honours degree.
Our Accounting and Finance programmes offer flexibility and help you meet the requirements of the industry.Why Edinburgh?
Teaching and Assessment
Your teaching and assessment will take different forms during your four-year degree.
Studying abroad is a fantastic opportunity to gain an insight into the global business dimension, and the cultures and languages of the individual markets we deal with.