Each document should be:
- 4MB or less
- One of the following types: .doc, .docx, .rtf, .pdf, .txt, .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .zip, .xls, .xlsx, .msg
- Named according to its content, such as 'BachTranscript2017' or 'MastDegreeCert2020'. Random file names may mean we spend more time than is necessary when reviewing your documents.
- Ensure all pages of a document are uploaded fully and clearly. We may have to request a document again if it is difficult to read.
- If we asked you to upload an information document, such as a programme handbook, university catalogue, or other large document, please highlight the parts of the document which contain the information we asked for.
- Upload the full transcript which shows all the grades achieved for each semester/year
- Should be uploaded in page order (such as semester 1, 2, 3 or year 1, 2, 3).
- Upload the back page of the transcript, as this very often contains the University grading scale which we require.
- Ensure they are no more than 500 words in length
- Ensure they contain information relevant to the programme you have applied for
Masters transcripts and degree certificates may be uploaded, but please also upload a Bachelors transcript and degree certificate. This is very important as Bachelors study will be used to assess eligibility, and if not provided, means an application will be put on hold.
Documents we do NOT require uploaded
- High school certificates/grades
- Sports certificates
- Referee contact details—details should be listed on the application form only
- Ensure the document is uploaded to the relevant clearance check (such as the transcript to the 'Transcript/interim transcript' check, degree certificate to the 'Degree Certificate(s)' clearance check, and so on)
- Do not upload the same document more than once
- If you have used all the available clearance checks, and still wish to upload a document, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org