Benefits for your business
- Use our students for a project you may not have the resources to tackle in-house
- Receive a practical report providing the team's research, analysis and recommendations
- Interact with high-calibre students who are about to graduate and are entering the job market
The work that the students did has been fantastic. I think it's going to be extremely useful for us going forward. It has given us a lot of ideas.Lynn Mann
Co-Founder and Director of Supernature Oil
Why work with our undergraduate students?
The students are fourth-year honours students specialising in entrepreneurship and innovation with an advanced grounding in management.
What kinds of project are suitable?
We are keen to work with startup companies facing issues around growth. Examples include:
- Developing a digital marketing strategy to attract more customers
- Marketing research into crowdfunding to make predictions about growth
- Research and development in social media strategy and establishing a route to market
Projects typically take place between January and March.
|Prospective clients submit project proposals||Deadline: 13 October|
|Projects assigned to groups||Early December|
|Initial meeting with group||Late December|
|Group/client meeting to draw up project plan||Early February|
|Main project work||February to March|
|Delivery of final report and presentations||Late March|
Discuss your ideas
If you would like more information on student projects please contact our Business Engagement Manager, Rachel Parks. Please include details of:
- Which project(s) are best suited to your proposal
- Your contact information
- Project title, objectives and outcomes, location, knowledge and any skills required