Before applying for a programme, please consider whether you meet the minimum academic and professional requirements.See Entry Requirements
This programme operates a series of selection deadlines; please review these before applying. However, you should apply as soon as possible.View Application Deadlines
Prepare your personal statement, CV and references as you will be asked for these during the online application.Application Process & Required Documents
Applications are only accepted via our online application portal. By applying online below, you will be redirected to the relevant page on the University site where you can begin the process.
A non-refundable application fee of £50 is payable before your application can be considered. Payment should be made once you have submitted your online application and received your UUN (Universal Username), and before the application deadline of the round you are applying in.Application Fee Payment
Important Points to Remember
You should apply via the University online system as soon as possible because the application process will be closed once the programme is full. Applications which are received after our final selection deadline will be considered at our discretion, if there are still places available.
- When completing your online application, you can save your progress and continue at a later date.
- You will receive a Universal Username (UUN) at the end of the application process, which should be used in any further correspondence with us.
- You will not be able to apply for the same programme twice in the same year.
- Once the programme is full we will indicate this on our website.
- Applications received after 12 June may be considered if there is no visa requirement and if there are still places available.
- University accommodation cannot be guaranteed for applicants not holding an unconditional offer by the end of July, or who have not applied for accommodation by 31 July.
- Demand for places on all programmes is extremely high and places are allocated to suitably qualified persons on a first-come first-served basis.
Ready to Apply?
For more information on our Admissions Policy and Terms and Conditions, please see University of Edinburgh Admissions Terms & Conditions.
Pay Deposit and Accept Offer
Once you receive your offer, you will need to pay a deposit of £1,500 to secure your place on the programme. This is the case for both conditional and unconditional offers. Applicants must pay their deposit within 28 days of the offer to confirm their place.
To answer all your post-application questions, please see our Frequently Asked Questions.